INterested in work that matters?
At Fulling Management & Accounting, Inc. we make a positive difference in each client, team member and community member.
You need to apply if...
... you enjoy working with innovative business leaders.
... integrity and stewardship are more than just tag lines, but instead the way you do business.
... you enjoy serving people, in the community and in business.
ACCOUNT MANAGER / CFO
- Serve as ongoing CFO / Controller by managing the accounting operations of multiple small and mid-size businesses.
- Manage cash flow on multiple bank accounts.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly interaction with clients.
- Process development for accounts payable, receivables, and reconciling, etc.
- Business problem solver. Helping our clients improve and grow their businesses.
Key Areas Responsibilities
- Listening / Clear communication / Follow through
- Timely compilation of monthly financial statements
- Assisting in developing operational budgets
- Strategic thinking towards improving business operations and promoting company growth
- Taking a mess and creating organization (i.e. new clients financial statements)
- Ability to provide sound business advice for client’s questions
- Ability to lead client management & accounting meetings
- Providing high quality and integrity in business activities
- Skills / Experience / Education Requirements
- CPA with 10+ years experience
- QuickBooks and QBO Pro Advisor, Sage 50/Peachtree software
- Industry knowledge in manufacturing, distribution, and construction
- Accounting for COGS & inventory
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
- What are the 3 most recent books that you have read?
- What do you know about our organization and how do you see yourself bringing value to our culture?