INterested in work that matters?
At Fulling Management & Accounting, Inc. we make a positive difference in each client, team member and community member.
You need to apply if...
... you enjoy working with innovative business leaders.
... integrity and stewardship are more than just tag lines, but instead the way you do business.
... you enjoy serving people, in the community and in business.
- Serve as ongoing CFO/Controller by managing the accounting operations of multiple small and mid-size businesses.
- Manage cash flow on multiple bank accounts.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly interaction with clients.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to clients on achieving their goals
- Cross train or ensure functional cross training among all teams and clients
- Ensure client procedure documentation is completed and actively updated
- Compilation of monthly financial statements
- ACH/Bill.com approval oversight on assigned clients
- Funding management for client debit cards / petty cash accounts
- Verify / assist in procedure documentation
- Identify fraud exposures & implement prevention strategies
- Ensure cross training for major internal procedures
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Accounting or MBA degree
- Intuit / QuickBooks ProAdvisor (QB Desktop & QBO)
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Growth oriented
- Good communicator
- People management
- Proven Leader
- Detailed oriented
- Continual learner
- Innovative and emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong organizational skills
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
- What are the 3 most recent books that you have read?
- What do you know about our organization and how do you see yourself bringing value to our culture?