INterested in work that matters?
At Fulling Management & Accounting, we make a positive difference in each client, team member and community member we serve.
DO NOT APPLY IF...
• You enjoy hearing / sharing the latest gossip….
• First impressions are not important…
• You still use a rotary telephone….
• Your alarm clock is used for decoration only…
• You were nominated “Most Disorganized” in college…
• This is your first job….
- Serve as ongoing Controller by managing the accounting operations of multiple small and mid-size businesses.
- Manage cash flow on multiple bank accounts.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly interaction with clients.
- Process accounts payable, receivables, and reconciling, etc.
- Working with Account Manager to be a business problem solver.
- Helping our clients improve and grow their businesses.
Key Areas Responsibilities
- Listening / Clear communication / Follow through
- Timely compilation of monthly financial statements
- Assisting in developing operational budgets
- Strategic thinking towards improving business operations and promoting company growth
- Taking a mess and creating organization (i.e. new clients financial statements)
- Ability to provide sound business advice for client’s questions
- Ability to lead client management & accounting meetings
- Providing high quality and integrity in business activities
Skills / Experience / Education
- 5+ years experience in the accounting field and leadership
- QuickBooks and Sage 50/Peachtree software experience helpful
- Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
- What are the 3 most recent books that you have read?
- What do you know about our organization and how do you see yourself bringing value to our culture?