administrative Assistant (Part time)
INterested in work that matters?
At Fulling Management & Accounting, Inc. we make a positive difference in each client, team member and community member we serve.
Do not apply if...
• You enjoy hearing / sharing the latest gossip….
• First impressions are not important…
• You still use a rotary telephone….
• Your alarm clock is used for decoration only…
• You were nominated “Most Disorganized” in college…
• This is your first job….
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for leveraging the CEO and other staff members time towards continued company growth, excellence in client service, and cultivating company culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Assisting team members with various administrative tasks
• Capturing / documenting critical information in management meetings
• Manage onboarding process for new team members & clients
First impressions / marketing
• Welcome guests
• Prepare welcome packet for new clients & team members
• Manage company swag (T-shirts, stress balls, etc.)
• Vendor communications
• Newsletter management
• Post newsletter articles to social media outlets
• Company Facebook / LinkedIn management
Organization & scheduling
• Setup conference room for meetings (Technology, snacks, etc.)
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Manage company serve & celebration events
• Coordinate team members schedules as needed
• Post deposits and receipts into accounting software
• Accounts payable processing
Time & resource manager
• Listening / Clear communication / Follow through
• Timely completion of assigned delegated functions
• Highly organized
• Maturity when dealing with sensitive / confidential information
• Budget minded
• Sense of humor
• Creative thinker
• Professional with 5+ years experience in a similar role
• Excellence in time management
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
What are the 3 most recent books that you have read?
What do you know about our organization and how do you see yourself bringing value to our culture?