INterested in work that matters?
At Fulling Management & Accounting, Inc. we make a positive difference in each client, team member and community member we serve.
YOU NEED TO APPLY IF...
... you are entreprenuerial.
... you enjoy working with innovative business leaders.
... integrity and stewardship are more than just tag lines, but instead the way your do business.
... you enjoy serving people, in the community and in business.
• Manage a small portfolio of your own clients
• Provide recommendations and guidance to clients on achieving their goals
• Cross train or ensure functional cross training among all teams and clients
• Ensure client procedure documentation is completed and actively updated
• Serve as Accounting Manager backup / another face and resource for clients
• Review and approval of all compiled financial statements
• Onboarding management and distribution of new clients
• ACH/Bill.com approval oversight on assigned clients
• Funding management for client debit cards / petty cash accounts
• Recruiting and management of the hiring process
• Provide guidance to staff on individual KRA’s for their position
• Backup role in leading weekly staff meetings
• Evaluate and develop best practices for FMA & client operations
• Verify / assist in procedure documentation
• Identify fraud exposures & implement prevention strategies
• Ensure cross training for major internal procedures
• Work with Account Managers to maximize team profitability
• Evaluate and oversight of technology and software
• Leverage CEO’s time towards business development
• Compile & evaluate team profitability reporting
• Client invoicing oversight
• Manage overhead allocation
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Accounting or MBA degree
• Entrepreneurial minded
• Growth oriented
• Good communicator
• People management
• Proven Leader
• Detailed oriented
• Continual learner
• Innovative and emotional intelligence
• Strong analytical thinking
• Strong organizational skills
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
- What are the 3 most recent books that you have read?
- What do you know about our organization and how do you see yourself bringing value to our culture?