Our staff recently met to identify our company core values. Unless you are just starting out in business, your core values will be defined by the way that you conduct business day in and day out and not just what is written on a piece of paper. We identified 6 non-negotiable values that define the way we operate. "At the heart of every company lie its core values, the operating principles that permeate every area of business. They stand for what a company is about and how an organization is run, and reflect what’s truly important to a business and its leader. Running a company without identifying them is like hiking without a compass. You’ll soon be lost. They are your true guide and moral compass all rolled into one." – EntreLeadership 2014
FULLING MANAGEMENT & ACCOUNTING, INC.
CORE VALUES FOR A WINNING TEAM
1. QUALITY OF OUR WORK We believe the work we do is ultimately an act of service to God. We are responsible for providing the absolute best service to the clients we get to work with. If there is ever an issue identified by a team member or client, we resolve the issue immediately. Our work is delivered timely and accurately. Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people.
2. CLIENT BENEFIT We make a positive impact on every business we serve. If at any time we find that we are unable to do this, we will help our clients find a better solution to assist them on reaching their goals. Luke 6:31 Treat others as you want them to treat you.
3. ACCOUNTABILITY Personal and corporate accountability is a must. From the top down, we will not jeopardize our integrity as individuals or a company. In some cases this may mean walking away from lucrative business opportunities. Psalms 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me.
4. PERSONAL GROWTH Everyone who works at Fulling must be a proactive learner. This is accomplished through reading, seminars, CEU, certifications, and weekly staff meetings. Proverbs 1:5 A wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel.
5. ATTITUDE You must love working with our clients and staff. Everyone has a bad day once in a while, but it should be short lived. We only want team members who are passionate about Fulling and the work we are doing. 1 Peter 3:8 Be like minded, sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.
6. STEWARDSHIP Our clients entrust us with their accounting and business operations and look to us for advice. We have a huge responsibility to take care of what belongs to them and assist them, in many cases, in growing their companies. Matthew 25:29 For the man who uses well what he is given shall be given more, and he shall have abundance. But from the man who is unfaithful, even what little responsibility he has shall be taken from him.